Leroy Sane has recorded the highest speed of any player in the Premier League so far this season.
The Germany international managed to sprint 35.48 kilometres per hour in Manchester City’s 1-0 win over Chelsea last Saturday.
Sane has now set the quickest speed of any player since records began in 2014, breaking Jamie Vardy’s record which was set in the 2015-16 campaign.
Crystal Palace’s left-back Patrick van Aanholt comes second in this season’s chart with a speed of 35.42km/h.
Fastest Premier League players in 2017-18
1. Leroy Sane (Man City): 35.48km/h
2. Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace): 35.42km/h
3. Antonio Rudiger (Chelsea): 35.19km/h
4. Kyle Walker (Man City): 35.16km/h
5. Oliver Burke (West Brom): 35.13km/h
6. Kiko Femenia (Watford): 35.12km/h
7. Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal): 35.11km/h
8. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City): 35.09km/h
9. Kurt Zouma (Stoke City): 34.94km/h
10. Sadio Mane (Liverpool): 34.84km/h
Two Chelsea players feature as Antonio Rudiger makes third place on the list, while Kurt Zouma, who is spending the season on loan at Stoke City, is ninth.
Sadio Mane is the only Liverpool player who manages to make the cut, while Arsenal also have a single representative in Laurent Koscielny.